Looking for the perfect gift for that motorbiking fanatic in your life? We rounded up a selection of must-haves from Alpinestars, one of GadgetHead’s favourite brands when it comes to protective gear.
Stella WR-2 v2 Gore-Tex Glove with Gore grip technology
All weather riding/touring
Sizes: S – 3XL
The WR-2 v2 Gore-Tex Glove offers excellent protection and insulation. It is made of combined textiles and leather, and with enforced knuckle and finger bridge protection to guard these high-impact zones. They use hardened leather on the backs of the gloves, and soft goat leather on the palm for comfort. They also have extremely handy fingertips that allow you to use a touchscreen, meaning you don’t have to take them off to operate your GPS or smartphone. Comfortable, practical, these are great all-round riding gloves!
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips
- Long cuff for extended coverage
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip
- Primaloft Silver 80g insulation
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane
- Gore Grip technology
- Arshield covered hard knuckle
- Accordion panels on fingers for increased flexibility
- Reflective piping
- Flexible and comfortable
Stratos v2 Techshell Drystar Jacket
Sizes: S – 4XL
The Stratos v2 Techshell Drystar Jacket is a highly technical, versatile piece of kit. Complex engineering has gone into making it an easy solution to your urban riding needs. This 2-in-1 softshell jacket features a 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane for effective all-weather performance, and an internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation. This jacket has a slim, stylish urban profile whilst offering plenty of protection from the elements, as well as in-built Nucleon Flex Plus armour for impact protection, and can even be upgraded with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts to make it even hardier.
- Drystar membrane
- Internal detachable fleece
- Ventilation system
- Reflective logo on chest and back
- Can accommodate Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back inserts
- Pre-curved sleeves improve comfort and reduce fatigue
- Elongated rear lumbar cover
Ride Tech Winter top and bottom
Brr! As winter gets deeper, it’s a good time to pick up some Winter Tech Performance underwear. This underwear was designed to help your temperature regulation during the cold seasons, so it’s more advanced than just a toasty underlayer. For example, its double density fabric, which covers exposed areas to keep you warm on your ride, and includes extra moisture wicking to keep the body comfortable. Its muscle support is designed to reduce fatigue, and its polypropylene material has been chosen so that it does not melt under abrasion. This underwear is safe, supportive, comfortable, and most importantly, warm!
- Double density fabric to keep you warm
- Moisture wicking
- Made from polypropylene with elastane fabric
- Won’t melt under abrasion.
- Tubular, seamless construction
- Compression fit for muscle support
Ride Tech Winter Top: $99.95 (£75.76)
Ride Tech Winter Bottom: $89.95 (£68.18)
Price: $69.00 (£52.30)
This mid-size backpack is durable and ready to ride. Padded and compact, it lets you carry your essentials in a comfortable and convenient way that looks great on or off your bike. It’s available in three colour options: black & white, charcoal & black, or black, red and yellow.
• Durable 600D Polyester
• Internal laptop sleeve and inner organiser pockets
• Front zipper incidentals pocket
• Side slip pockets with Velcro closure
• Padded back panel and shoulder straps
• Capacity: 17.2L
Corp Speedster Beanie
A casual, stylish beanie for the rider or skater. This is a standard sharp, pull-on beanie, made with a sweater knit jersey stitch construction, and sporting the Alpinestars logo. This beanie comes in a range of colour options, including red & black; blue & black; grey, white, blue & red; and blue, yellow & white.
- Stylish and casual
- One size
- Sweater knit